Sunday, February 12, 2006

Snow Camp 2006


Just got back from Snow Camp at Bethany Baptist Camp. We had a great time. I have included a pic of the group. Yes, there was snow (about a foot of new snow) thanks to the warm waters of Lake Erie.

Josh Wilhite was the speaker and as expected to did a fine job. I enjoyed Josh more than other speaker in our four seasons at Bethany, b/c I knew him from before. We enjoyed at least three really good personal interactions with him during the weekend.

I had to help jog his memory a little. And then I mentioned that I am Todd Paris' brother. His comment, as I helped him with those connections, was, "Ohhhhh, I love that guy!" So do I! :)

I hope to post more about the things learned through the speaking spots in Colossians 2 and 3 later. Pray for our youth group. I believe that these sermone really nailed some key issues in their lives. They need change. What am I saying? I need change. Maybe you should pray for their leaders too! :)

Praying for good things out of a weekend of snow,
Mike

No comments: